My little Angel

Ahhh Its been a very long while since I've written my blog.Sorry for my inactivity, I’ve been busy with my Exams.

Today Alhumdulillah MashaAllah I am so excited and overwhelmed to announce the birth of my sister's baby girl.

Happiness does come in small packages.

Yesterday On 23 March At 7:34am my niece was born and I Became An aunt. Becoming an aunt is absolutely out of your control. There is no prior life planning or thought behind it; it just happens, and the event changes your life. There is a first time for everything and Its my First time being an aunt and i am loving it.
The angel of the family now, a precious baby that gives a smile and joy to our home.

Welcome to the world my Princess.

She is a gift From heaven A precious littler Angel to Cherish and love.





Post a Comment

0 Comments