From school To University

 Hellooo All,

It Took me a long while to write because of some circumstances..

Today I am going to talk about my School life to College life. You know all that School gives ever green moments and memories to many of us. It is the place where we get our first learning, friends, teacher, homework, punishment and much more things that make the best part of our life. Apart from subject we learn social and moral values in our school which is very crucial for our lives. School is our first learning institution.

As a child I like to grow up fast because at that age we all feel burdened with the home works and assignments. But now when I recall those instants it seems they are far better than the current situation. Schools days are the golden days where I got many friends, enjoyed their company, shared our happy, sad moments and lunch with them, played together, did gossips and had lot of fun.

In college, things changes drastically. I met new people and I observe the friendship of people and see that there is a motive behind those friendships. They don't help each other out if there's nothing in it for them. Also if you like a particular group and want to fit in you have to push your limits a little and also change your behavior a bit. but for me I was very very lucky to have some of my school friends in college also.Going to college with people you know from school can be a nice safety blanket socially journey.
So, my college life was same as school nothing changes.

Now I am doing Private... Bachelor of commerce (B.com) so i don't really Know much about University  but after completing my B.com Degree I am ready to go to Univeristy because I have many dreams and ambitions, I wish that one day they become true . My Family always support me to accomplish my ambitions … optimism is my strategy always..







Post a Comment

0 Comments