MY WORLD

Hey everyone,

I'm Rimsha, and I'm thrilled to share a piece of my world with you through Ideas Snap. This blog isn't just a collection of random thoughts; it's a reflection of who I am and what I'm passionate about.

Let me offer you a peek into my world. I'm a 24-year-old student from the vibrant city of Karachi, Pakistan. Recently, I proudly reached a significant milestone in my academic journey: completing my BBA at Karachi University Business School. But outside of my studies, I'm all about embracing the things that bring me joy and inspiration.

Enter Ideas Snap. Here, I pour my heart into sharing quotes that resonate with me, music that lifts my spirits, sketches that capture my imagination, and yes, my love for Kpop. It's like a virtual scrapbook of my interests and musings.

But the best part? It's the connections I get to make with you lovely folks. Whether we're geeking out over the latest BTS news , sharing our favorite sketching techniques, or simply chatting about life, it's these interactions that make blogging so special to me.

So, consider this your personal invitation to join me on this journey. Let's explore the ups and downs of life together, one idea at a time.

Can't wait to connect with you all!

https://www.instagram.com/rimsha__tahir?igsh=NG9hdjMwb2Qwcw==

Warm regards,

Rimsha




Post a Comment

0 Comments