Better an Oops Than What if……



I thing we should write without rules well its a strange thing to say..But First we got to thing what to write about .through this blog i am going to tell you about my Ideas and my exploration and to learn new skills I am going to show you my interests; my works and what skills i am learning now because i am not going to stick at only one thing…..we should always try new things no matter where you are in your current time its never to late to learn and develop new skills do something today..everyday..to learn…Well its a famous quote ‘every skill you acquire double your odds of success‘


SO; try something new everyday if you never did.you should because its better an oops than what if

Post a Comment

2 Comments


  1. Best and helpfull Post,Hi Sir, Read More Articles,I am your regular website viewer and user,just as your other articles attracts us, your articles help us a lot.Thanks for publishing this article.Techno Prokash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Animachi is really hard to recognize since you took over the website- what you made of it and I really appreciate your commitment to it

    ReplyDelete