Crazy Kdrama fangirl

Almost exactly four years ago, I discovered my first K-drama. It was secret garden, which I binge-watched.I built this blog because I wanted a way to connect with other fans before the widespread popularity of K-dramas hit. I know there were plenty of K-drama viewers but it was nothing back then compared to the widespread popularity now.

korean dramas are becoming even more popular than K-Pop in some areas of the world. In addition to subtitles, popular Korean televisions series have been translated and dubbed in languages including Mandarin, Japanese, Vietnamese and more. Korean dramas are now considered the most popular genre of television shows in many countries in Asia and have started to spread worldwide.

If you’re looking for different dramas to dip into, you might think that romance is all that’s available and you would be very wrong indeed. K-dramas have a multitude of different genres for anyone to enjoy.

Here are the absolute best K-dramas I've ever seen. By "best," of course, I mean stuff I personally like,

If you are a beginner then you should start in the below order.
1: 
Boys Over Flowers 
2: My Love From The Star
3: The Legend Of The Blue Sea
4: Healer
5: High school love on
6: The heirs
7: Secret garden

These are in no particular order because picking the best K-drama of all time is like going to a store full of kittens and trying to pick just one—it's just not possible.


Post a Comment

0 Comments