BTS Speech "Let's Live On"

No wonder BTS are one of the most loved bands. I have never known them and they will probably never know me, but what matters is that they care about ARMY. About everyone..

On Wednesday, BTS spoke at the 75th United Nations General Assembly, delivering a message of hope and reassurance to encourage people to continue living on despite current hardships.

RM started off BTS' speech by going back to his 2018 words, "Two years ago here, I asked your name. I urged you to let me hear your voice. And I let myself be filled with imagination,"

The rest of the members then go on to explain how the isolation gave them "precious time, unwanted but welcome," and eventually led to the septet collaborating on new songs because of the experience. "I don't know who was first. We embraced all these emotions and the seven of us began to make music together," said J-Hope, adding, "This is where the music came from, and this made us honest."

Finally, RM concluded the speech with a message of hope and resilience in these times of unprecedented unease and uncertainty.

"When I start feeling lost...I remember the words I spoke here two years ago: 'Love yourself, speak yourself,'" he said. "Now more than ever, we must try to remember who we are and face who we are. We must try to love ourselves and imagine the future. BTS will be there with you.

"Our tomorrow may be dark, painful, difficult, and we might stumble or fall down," RM concluded. "But the stars shine brightest when the night is darkest. And if the stars are hidden, we'll let moonlight guide us. If even the moon is dark, let our faces be the light that helps us find our way. Let's reimagine our world. We're huddled together tired, but let's dream again...Life goes on. Let's live on."

I think BTS, as a whole, is positive thinking all the time. They talk to each other about it, they write songs about it, they communicate that to their fans and other people too. They are great role models to people. They are really working for what they were actually born for ..!! 
Proud to be an ARMY

you can Watch BTS' full speech at the 75th UN General Assembly below:




Post a Comment

0 Comments