BTS new album "BE"

With more and more details being revealed every day about forthcoming records from our very own Bangtan Boys, you already know we’re keeping our eyes peeled for BTS’ album 2020 release date, tracklist, and news. ARMYs are constantly sleuthing for the next hint we can find when it comes to their idols’ next moves—thankfully, more has already been revealed.

It's officially comeback season for record-breaking group BTS and their loyal fans, who are fondly known as ARMY. A spark of zest and elation took over Sunday evening as the septet group -- which includes RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook announced their upcoming album "BE"

The much-anticipated album is slated for release on November 20, 2 pm KST (10:30 am IST). Pre-orders for the record begin on September 28, 11 am KST (7:30 am IST). " BE (Deluxe Edition) contains the most 'BTS-esque' music yet. The latest story from BTS begins by declaring that 'even in the face of this new normality, our life goes on' and imparts a message of healing to fans and to the world," an announcement from Big Hit Entertainment, BTS' label, read

.An album you will definitely find heart warming like other albums of BTS. BTS music is my healing power. Make sure to listen to BTS music with open heart. trust me.. they are our energy and I really love them so much.

I love the MOTS 7: The journey album!❤❤❤ I am so glad that I became a BTS ARMY because they have changed my life with the message that they put in the songs. It has great songs that could be played everyday. Like for me, I would listen to there album all day. I recommend non-BTS ARMY to listen to it if you have not already. I hope you guys will enjoy their album.💕💕💕💕
KIM NAMJOON KIM SEOKJIN🐑 MIN YOONJI JUNG HOSEOK🐴 PARK JIMIN🐶 KIM TAEHYUNG❤ JEON JUNGKOOK🐰 BTSSSSSSS ❤❤❤❤💕BTS



Post a Comment

0 Comments