EXO

Today I am going to talk about my 2nd favourite boy band named EXO... EXO stands for “EXOPLANET,” They debuted in 2012.. They were 12 when they debuted... But they are only nine now.. EXO weren't as popular during debut as they are now. They got their popularity from their song named "Growl" .. Their fandom name is EXO L...BTS and EXO are now two popular groups in Korea and worldwide. They have different fan bases.. I like exo but i love bts :) .. But some of BTS and EXO fans Hate each other I don't know why They can like both Groups like me . I salute all the Bts and Exo fans who genuinely like both groups..I hate when army and ExoL starts hashtags for each other and write bad comments...EXO and BTS are good friends and support each other so why they cannot be like them...IF you support Bts or exo Good but don't dislike the other group..

Post a Comment

0 Comments