My Passion For Art

                         Because of Corona virus we all are staying at home. So , we should use this Quarantine Time wisely by learning new skills.If you have always wanted to learn something new , this is the right time to get on it and acquire a new skill..Or...you can also enroll into any online courses..If you ask me what i am doing in this quarantine period and what skills am I learning now? Well I am learning Graphic Designing and wordpress..I am also making some sketches or drawing..You can also do it.. if you didn't you should..well i am a huge kpop fan so now that we are on sketches i am sharing one of mine...In last,....try to explore new ideas, new skills because that's all you can do......
(Kindly rate my work)......
Rapmonster(BTS)

Post a Comment

0 Comments