Don't Stop Until You're Proud

                   

First we all make mistakes.Mistakes are part of our life.If we don't make mistake then how can we learn from them? You learn by trying or failing.I am going to share you my part of story.I was very bad at drawing and now i am average not too good but its getting better.I started by watching YouTube tutorials. I made my first sketch in quarantine period and it was good.Then I drew some more but it was not as I wanted. Now after 2 to 3 months of Practice I have become quite well and I can draw as I want or as I See. So, Never stop trying, Never give up. Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Design is knowing which one to keep.The most certain way to succeed is always to try. Everything takes time the problem is people easily give up when they don't see result instantly.So, Don't Stop Until You're Proud...... sharing One of my favourite sketch

Post a Comment

0 Comments