The Secret Of Getting Ahead Is Getting Started...

Back with my new topic.. Today I am going to talk about myself and what makes me to do something new. Well I am a B.COM student in Karachi University. I have already cleared my B.COM(part 1). Now on my final semester my last 3 papers got cancelled due to corona virus and that's what makes me to start something new and something different. In quarantine period I started taking online courses of WordPress,Graphic Designing,Freelancing.. Now after 3 months, my Graphic Designing course has to an end and Insha Allah I will get my certificate on the last of this month. On the other hand my WordPress and Freelancing course will be completed after 1 month. But I am still waiting for my papers to get started ASAP so that I can complete my B.com…

So the moral of the story is you make things happen and for this you have to start from somewhere because every expert was once a beginner and if you want to reach your destination you have to take first step.. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments